COVID-19: Vaccine information and additional resources | Medicaid: The program is changing and you must take steps to keep your UNC Health providers.
Diane M. Meyer, PT
UNC Health Provider
UNC Health providers are employed by an organization within UNC Health.
Rehabilitation and Therapy
7:30 AM - 6:00 PM 7:30 AM - 6:00 PM 7:30 AM - 6:00 PM 7:30 AM - 6:00 PM 7:30 AM - 6:00 PMClosed Today Closed Today
Accepting New Patients
UNC Hospitals Rehabilitation Therapies
1807 Fordham Blvd.
, NC 27514
|Day of the Week||Hours|
|Monday||7:30 AM - 6:00 PM|
|Tuesday||7:30 AM - 6:00 PM|
|Wednesday||7:30 AM - 6:00 PM|
|Thursday||7:30 AM - 6:00 PM|
|Friday||7:30 AM - 6:00 PM|
About the Provider
- Rehabilitation and Therapy
- Physical Therapy
Type: Clinician, Advanced Practice Provider
About Diane M. Meyer, PT
I chose the field of Physical Therapy with the hope of making a difference in peoples lives after observing the life changing physical therapy my grandfather participated in post stroke. This experience also led me to my sub specialty in physical therapy of working with individuals with neurological and vestibular challenges. My goal is to educate and assist individuals and their care partners to achieve optimal motor functioning/mobility afte...
I chose the field of Physical Therapy with the hope of making a difference in peoples lives after observing the life changing physical therapy my grandfather participated in post stroke. This experience also led me to my sub specialty in physical therapy of working with individuals with neurological and vestibular challenges. My goal is to educate and assist individuals and their care partners to achieve optimal motor functioning/mobility after whatever neurological or vestibular event they experienced and teach them self-efficacy for future wellness and symptom management.
UNC Health Affiliations
- UNC Hospitals
Bachelor of Science
- Temple University, 1975 - 1979
- Area: Physical Therapy
- Neuro-Developmental Treatment, Board Certified
Multiple sclerosis, Parkinson's disease, muscular dystrophy
Neurological and vestibular disorders, multiple sclerosis (MS), clinically isolated syndrome, Parkinson's disease, Lee Silverman Voice Therapy BIG (LSVT BIG), vestibular dysfunction, BPPV, myasthenia gravis, muscular dystrophy, gait disturbance, imbalance, balance disturbance, falls, Meniere's disease, vestibular hypofunction, stroke, CVA, traumatic brain injury (TBI), Bioness, functional electrical stimulation (FES), Balance Master, posturography, concussion, post-concussive syndrome, neuro IFRA
- Aetna Commercial Plans (Other than Aetna Whole Health)
- Aetna Whole Health (Tier 2)
- Aetna Medicare Advantage Plans (Other than Aetna Prime HMO)
- AmeriHealth Caritas North Carolina Medicaid
- BCBSNC Commercial Plans
- North Carolina State Employees Health Benefit Plan (Active employees)
- BCBSNC Blue Home with UNC Health Alliance
- BCBSNC Medicare Advantage (Other than Experience Health)
- Healthy Blue Medicaid
- Carolina Complete Health Medicaid (Centene)
- Cigna Commercial Plans (Other than Cigna Connect)
- Cigna Secure Medicare Advantage
- Contigo Health Plan (WakeMed employees only)
- Humana Medicare Advantage PPO
- Humana Medicare Private Fee-for-Service
- North Carolina State Employee Health Benefit Plan (Medicare Advantage for retirees)
- Liberty Advantage Medicare Advantage
- MedCost PPO
- UnitedHealthcare Commercial Plans
- UnitedHealthcare Medicare Advantage
- UnitedHealthcare Exchange (ACA) Plans
- UnitedHealthcare Community Plan Medicaid
- Veterans Affairs Community Care Network
- WellCare of North Carolina Medicaid
* Coverage for certain behavioral health, Medicare and commercial plans as well as TriCare varies across UNC Health entities. Please call prior to your visit to determine coverage.
UNC Health contracts with most health insurance companies including, but not limited to, the ones listed here. While we do our best to keep this list up-to-date, it often changes. Professional fees charged by care providers and organizations who are not employed, owned or managed by UNC Health may not be included under the same insurance contracts and may bill separately. Before scheduling your appointment, please contact the organization or care provider in charge of delivering these services as they may be able to help you identify who will be providing these services. Your insurance company can help to determine which specific services, locations and providers are covered by your plan as well as provide you with information regarding co-payments, deductibles or any additional charges that may be your responsibility. UNC Health makes no representation or guarantee of benefits or coverage. Services not covered by your insurance company will be your responsibility. If you are in need of financial assistance, please visit our Financial Assistance page. For additional information regarding insurance accepted at UNC Health, please visit our Insurance page.