Diane R. Dolan-Soto, MSW, LCSW
Clinical Manager, Internal Medicine Counseling Program
UNC Health Provider
UNC Health providers are employed by an organization within UNC Health.
Social Work, Psychiatry and Psychology
8:00 AM - 4:30 PM 8:00 AM - 4:30 PM 8:00 AM - 4:30 PM 9:00 AM - 4:30 PM 8:00 AM - 4:30 PMClosed Today Closed Today
UNC Faculty Physicians Center at Eastowne (Internal Medicine)
100 Eastowne Drive
, NC 27514
On Public Transportation, Handicap Accessible
|Day of the Week||Hours|
|Monday||8:00 AM - 4:30 PM|
|Tuesday||8:00 AM - 4:30 PM|
|Wednesday||8:00 AM - 4:30 PM|
|Thursday||9:00 AM - 4:30 PM|
|Friday||8:00 AM - 4:30 PM|
About the Provider
- Social Work
- Psychiatry and Psychology
Type: Clinician, Advanced Practice Provider
About Diane R. Dolan-Soto, MSW, LCSW
I went into clinical social work because I believe we all need and benefit from understanding our experience and getting support. In my work, I share information and provide support and tools to help people feel and function better. I have a history of experience in work with crisis and trauma and evidenced-based treatments for depression and anxiety. I am an advanced certified trainer in Mind Body Stress Reduction Skills. I use these skills ...
I went into clinical social work because I believe we all need and benefit from understanding our experience and getting support. In my work, I share information and provide support and tools to help people feel and function better. I have a history of experience in work with crisis and trauma and evidenced-based treatments for depression and anxiety. I am an advanced certified trainer in Mind Body Stress Reduction Skills. I use these skills in my own life and share and teach them with patients and clinic staff. I enjoy helping people discover ways to feel better and move beyond trauma, depression, anxiety, stress and other issues. As I recommend in my work with others, I try to maintain my own balance of self-care, self-compassion, mindfulness and mind-body practices, and other healthy lifestyle choices along with good social supports.
UNC Health Affiliations
- UNC Hospitals
- Hunter College, 1995
- Area: Social Work
- Social Work, Board Certified, 2008
Chronic disease management utilizing integrated mental health services and mind-body approaches to patient care.
Development, implementation and assessment of evidenced-based and integrated mind-body practices that serve patients in primary health care settings.
- Aetna Commercial Plans (Other than Aetna Whole Health)
- Aetna Whole Health (Tier 2)
- Aetna Medicare Advantage Plans (Other than Aetna Prime HMO)
- AmeriHealth Caritas North Carolina Medicaid
- BCBSNC Commercial Plans
- North Carolina State Employees Health Benefit Plan (Active employees)
- BCBSNC Blue Home with UNC Health Alliance
- BCBSNC Medicare Advantage (Other than Experience Health)
- Healthy Blue Medicaid
- Carolina Complete Health Medicaid (Centene)
- Cigna Commercial Plans (Other than Cigna Connect)
- Cigna Secure Medicare Advantage
- Contigo Health Plan (WakeMed employees only)
- Humana Medicare Advantage PPO
- Humana Medicare Private Fee-for-Service
- North Carolina State Employee Health Benefit Plan (Medicare Advantage for retirees)
- Liberty Advantage Medicare Advantage
- MedCost PPO
- UnitedHealthcare Commercial Plans
- UnitedHealthcare Medicare Advantage
- UnitedHealthcare Exchange (ACA) Plans
- UnitedHealthcare Community Plan Medicaid
- Veterans Affairs Community Care Network
- WellCare of North Carolina Medicaid
* Coverage for certain behavioral health, Medicare and commercial plans as well as TriCare varies across UNC Health entities. Please call prior to your visit to determine coverage.
UNC Health contracts with most health insurance companies including, but not limited to, the ones listed here. While we do our best to keep this list up-to-date, it often changes. Professional fees charged by care providers and organizations who are not employed, owned or managed by UNC Health may not be included under the same insurance contracts and may bill separately. Before scheduling your appointment, please contact the organization or care provider in charge of delivering these services as they may be able to help you identify who will be providing these services. Your insurance company can help to determine which specific services, locations and providers are covered by your plan as well as provide you with information regarding co-payments, deductibles or any additional charges that may be your responsibility. UNC Health makes no representation or guarantee of benefits or coverage. Services not covered by your insurance company will be your responsibility. If you are in need of financial assistance, please visit our Financial Assistance page. For additional information regarding insurance accepted at UNC Health, please visit our Insurance page.