Janelle L. Krasovich, MD
UNC Health Provider
UNC Health providers are employed by an organization within UNC Health.
Internal Medicine, Primary Care
8:00 AM - 5:00 PM 8:00 AM - 5:00 PM 8:00 AM - 5:00 PM 8:00 AM - 5:00 PM 8:00 AM - 4:30 PMClosed Today Closed Today
Chapel Hill Internal Medicine
940 Martin Luther King Jr. Blvd.
, NC 27514
On Public Transportation, Handicap Accessible
|Day of the Week||Hours|
|Monday||8:00 AM - 5:00 PM|
|Tuesday||8:00 AM - 5:00 PM|
|Wednesday||8:00 AM - 5:00 PM|
|Thursday||8:00 AM - 5:00 PM|
|Friday||8:00 AM - 4:30 PM|
About the Provider
- Internal Medicine
- Primary Care
About Janelle L. Krasovich, MD
I've always wanted to be a doctor. My philosophy of care is to work as a team with the patient to achieve the patient's goals, always advise options for care and never demand a certain path. Although we are driven by outcomes, I realize that the care of the patient needs to be individualized based on his or her goals and limitations. When I am not working, I enjoy cuddling with my four kids, spending time with family and friends, playing games...
I've always wanted to be a doctor. My philosophy of care is to work as a team with the patient to achieve the patient's goals, always advise options for care and never demand a certain path. Although we are driven by outcomes, I realize that the care of the patient needs to be individualized based on his or her goals and limitations. When I am not working, I enjoy cuddling with my four kids, spending time with family and friends, playing games, watching movies, reading, and exercise.
UNC Health Affiliations
- UNC Physicians Network
- Medical College of Wisconsin
- University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill
- Internal Medicine, Board Certified
All aspects of internal medicine, including women's health issues.
- Aetna Commercial Plans (Other than Aetna Whole Health)
- Aetna Whole Health (Tier 2)
- Aetna Medicare Advantage Plans (Other than Aetna Prime HMO)
- AmeriHealth Caritas North Carolina Medicaid
- BCBSNC Commercial Plans
- North Carolina State Employees Health Benefit Plan (Active employees)
- BCBSNC Blue Home with UNC Health Alliance
- BCBSNC Medicare Advantage (Other than Experience Health)
- Healthy Blue Medicaid
- Carolina Complete Health Medicaid (Centene)
- Cigna Commercial Plans (Other than Cigna Connect)
- Cigna Secure Medicare Advantage
- Contigo Health Plan (WakeMed employees only)
- Humana Medicare Advantage PPO
- Humana Medicare Private Fee-for-Service
- North Carolina State Employee Health Benefit Plan (Medicare Advantage for retirees)
- Liberty Advantage Medicare Advantage
- MedCost PPO
- UnitedHealthcare Commercial Plans
- UnitedHealthcare Medicare Advantage
- UnitedHealthcare Exchange (ACA) Plans
- UnitedHealthcare Community Plan Medicaid
- Veterans Affairs Community Care Network
- WellCare of North Carolina Medicaid
* Coverage for certain behavioral health, Medicare and commercial plans as well as TriCare varies across UNC Health entities. Please call prior to your visit to determine coverage.
UNC Health contracts with most health insurance companies including, but not limited to, the ones listed here. While we do our best to keep this list up-to-date, it often changes. Professional fees charged by care providers and organizations who are not employed, owned or managed by UNC Health may not be included under the same insurance contracts and may bill separately. Before scheduling your appointment, please contact the organization or care provider in charge of delivering these services as they may be able to help you identify who will be providing these services. Your insurance company can help to determine which specific services, locations and providers are covered by your plan as well as provide you with information regarding co-payments, deductibles or any additional charges that may be your responsibility. UNC Health makes no representation or guarantee of benefits or coverage. Services not covered by your insurance company will be your responsibility. If you are in need of financial assistance, please visit our Financial Assistance page. For additional information regarding insurance accepted at UNC Health, please visit our Insurance page.
4.87 out of 5
(553 Ratings, 127 comments)