COVID-19: Vaccine information and additional resources | Medicaid: The program is changing and you must take steps to keep your UNC Health providers.
Sarah Hale Todd, MD
UNC Health Provider
UNC Health providers are employed by an organization within UNC Health.
Primary Care, Internal Medicine, General Pediatrics and Adolescent Medicine
8:00 AM - 5:00 PM 8:00 AM - 5:00 PM 8:00 AM - 5:00 PM 8:00 AM - 5:00 PM 8:00 AM - 5:00 PMClosed Today Closed Today
North Chatham Pediatrics & Internal Medicine
118 Knox Way
, NC 27516
|Day of the Week||Hours|
|Monday||8:00 AM - 5:00 PM|
|Tuesday||8:00 AM - 5:00 PM|
|Wednesday||8:00 AM - 5:00 PM|
|Thursday||8:00 AM - 5:00 PM|
|Friday||8:00 AM - 5:00 PM|
About the Provider
- Primary Care
- Internal Medicine
- General Pediatrics and Adolescent Medicine
About Sarah Hale Todd, MD
I chose to become a doctor because it paired my love for caring for people and families and my intellectual curiosity. I find it meaningful to get to know each patient individually and I strive for our conversations to be centered in shared decision-making. I have had the opportunity to work with wonderful mentors who have shown me the value of astute medical care paired with a kind bedside manner and I hope to take after them in my practice. ...
I chose to become a doctor because it paired my love for caring for people and families and my intellectual curiosity. I find it meaningful to get to know each patient individually and I strive for our conversations to be centered in shared decision-making. I have had the opportunity to work with wonderful mentors who have shown me the value of astute medical care paired with a kind bedside manner and I hope to take after them in my practice. I am particularly interested in adolescent health, along with mental health in primary care. Outside of work, I like to watch sports, read and spend time with my family.
UNC Health Affiliations
- UNC Physicians Network
- University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill, 2017
- UNC Hospitals, 2021
- Area: Internal Medicine/Pediatrics
- Internal Medicine, Board Certified, 2021
- Pediatrics, Board Certified, 2021
Adolescent health, mental health in primary care
- Aetna Commercial Plans (Other than Aetna Whole Health)
- Aetna Whole Health (Tier 2)
- Aetna Medicare Advantage Plans (Other than Aetna Prime HMO)
- AmeriHealth Caritas North Carolina Medicaid
- BCBSNC Commercial Plans
- North Carolina State Employees Health Benefit Plan (Active employees)
- BCBSNC Blue Home with UNC Health Alliance
- BCBSNC Medicare Advantage (Other than Experience Health)
- Healthy Blue Medicaid
- Carolina Complete Health Medicaid (Centene)
- Cigna Commercial Plans (Other than Cigna Connect)
- Cigna Secure Medicare Advantage
- Contigo Health Plan (WakeMed employees only)
- Humana Medicare Advantage PPO
- Humana Medicare Private Fee-for-Service
- North Carolina State Employee Health Benefit Plan (Medicare Advantage for retirees)
- Liberty Advantage Medicare Advantage
- MedCost PPO
- UnitedHealthcare Commercial Plans
- UnitedHealthcare Medicare Advantage
- UnitedHealthcare Exchange (ACA) Plans
- UnitedHealthcare Community Plan Medicaid
- Veterans Affairs Community Care Network
- WellCare of North Carolina Medicaid
* Coverage for certain behavioral health, Medicare and commercial plans as well as TriCare varies across UNC Health entities. Please call prior to your visit to determine coverage.
UNC Health contracts with most health insurance companies including, but not limited to, the ones listed here. While we do our best to keep this list up-to-date, it often changes. Professional fees charged by care providers and organizations who are not employed, owned or managed by UNC Health may not be included under the same insurance contracts and may bill separately. Before scheduling your appointment, please contact the organization or care provider in charge of delivering these services as they may be able to help you identify who will be providing these services. Your insurance company can help to determine which specific services, locations and providers are covered by your plan as well as provide you with information regarding co-payments, deductibles or any additional charges that may be your responsibility. UNC Health makes no representation or guarantee of benefits or coverage. Services not covered by your insurance company will be your responsibility. If you are in need of financial assistance, please visit our Financial Assistance page. For additional information regarding insurance accepted at UNC Health, please visit our Insurance page.
In order to provide our patients and visitors with the most accurate and useful information, we only post physician satisfaction data when a physician has received a minimum of 30 returned surveys. For this provider, we have not received the minimum.