Stacey Lindo-Ukata, MD
UNC Health Provider
UNC Health providers are employed by an organization within UNC Health.
Obstetrics and Gynecology
8:30 AM - 5:00 PM 8:30 AM - 5:00 PM 8:30 AM - 5:00 PM 8:30 AM - 5:00 PM 8:30 AM - 2:00 PMClosed Today Closed Today
Accepting New Patients
UNC Women's Health at Clayton
2076 NC Highway 42 W.
, NC 27520
|Day of the Week||Hours|
|Monday||8:30 AM - 5:00 PM|
|Tuesday||8:30 AM - 5:00 PM|
|Wednesday||8:30 AM - 5:00 PM|
|Thursday||8:30 AM - 5:00 PM|
|Friday||8:30 AM - 2:00 PM|
About the Provider
- Obstetrics and Gynecology
- General Obstetrics
- General Gynecology
Additional Practice Locations for Stacey Lindo-Ukata, MD
About Stacey Lindo-Ukata, MD
I have known that I wanted to become a physician since I was a child. When I was younger, I watched my mother go through a difficult pregnancy and also saw the advanced medical care that my younger sister needed after delivery. After watching my family interact with various medical professionals during that stressful time, I knew that I wanted to join the medical field to help and support people during these life-changing events. I chose to be...
I have known that I wanted to become a physician since I was a child. When I was younger, I watched my mother go through a difficult pregnancy and also saw the advanced medical care that my younger sister needed after delivery. After watching my family interact with various medical professionals during that stressful time, I knew that I wanted to join the medical field to help and support people during these life-changing events. I chose to become an obstetrician/gynecologist because of my love for women’s health. As an obstetrician/gynecologist, I am able to help women of all ages and participate in their care throughout their lives. My approach to patient care is to remember that no two individuals are the same. When dealing with patients, I try to individualize care according to the patient’s needs. I strive to give the perfect balance between health and care and also strive to put the patient’s needs first. Outside of work, my favorite fun things to do are shopping and spending time with my boys. From playing outside with my sons, to dancing and taking trips to Disney, we love just being together!
UNC Health Affiliations
- Johnston Health
- UNC Physicians Network
- Florida State University, 2008
- Memorial University Medical Center, 2012
- Area: Obstetrics and Gynecology
- Obstetrics and Gynecology, Board Certified, 2017
- Aetna Commercial Plans (Other than Aetna Whole Health)
- Aetna Whole Health (Tier 2)
- Aetna Medicare Advantage Plans (Other than Aetna Prime HMO)
- AmeriHealth Caritas North Carolina Medicaid
- BCBSNC Commercial Plans
- North Carolina State Employees Health Benefit Plan (Active employees)
- BCBSNC Blue Home with UNC Health Alliance
- BCBSNC Medicare Advantage (Other than Experience Health)
- Healthy Blue Medicaid
- Carolina Complete Health Medicaid (Centene)
- Cigna Commercial Plans (Other than Cigna Connect)
- Cigna Secure Medicare Advantage
- Contigo Health Plan (WakeMed employees only)
- Humana Medicare Advantage PPO
- Humana Medicare Private Fee-for-Service
- North Carolina State Employee Health Benefit Plan (Medicare Advantage for retirees)
- Liberty Advantage Medicare Advantage
- MedCost PPO
- UnitedHealthcare Commercial Plans
- UnitedHealthcare Medicare Advantage
- UnitedHealthcare Exchange (ACA) Plans
- UnitedHealthcare Community Plan Medicaid
- Veterans Affairs Community Care Network
- WellCare of North Carolina Medicaid
* Coverage for certain behavioral health, Medicare and commercial plans as well as TriCare varies across UNC Health entities. Please call prior to your visit to determine coverage.
UNC Health contracts with most health insurance companies including, but not limited to, the ones listed here. While we do our best to keep this list up-to-date, it often changes. Professional fees charged by care providers and organizations who are not employed, owned or managed by UNC Health may not be included under the same insurance contracts and may bill separately. Before scheduling your appointment, please contact the organization or care provider in charge of delivering these services as they may be able to help you identify who will be providing these services. Your insurance company can help to determine which specific services, locations and providers are covered by your plan as well as provide you with information regarding co-payments, deductibles or any additional charges that may be your responsibility. UNC Health makes no representation or guarantee of benefits or coverage. Services not covered by your insurance company will be your responsibility. If you are in need of financial assistance, please visit our Financial Assistance page. For additional information regarding insurance accepted at UNC Health, please visit our Insurance page.
In order to provide our patients and visitors with the most accurate and useful information, we only post physician satisfaction data when a physician has received a minimum of 30 returned surveys. For this provider, we have not received the minimum.