As an alternative to in-person office visits, Pardee is now offering virtual visits with our primary care and specialist providers. Call your provider's office directly to schedule your virtual visit or learn more here.
Kelsey Hensley Sticco, FNP-C
UNC Health Provider
UNC Health providers are employed by an organization within UNC Health.
8:00 AM - 5:00 PM 8:00 AM - 5:00 PM 8:00 AM - 5:00 PM 8:00 AM - 5:00 PM 8:00 AM - 5:00 PMClosed Today Closed Today
Accepting New Patients
Carolina Lung and Sleep at Pardee
705 Sixth Ave. W.
, NC 28739
On Public Transportation, Handicap Accessible
|Day of the Week||Hours|
|Monday||8:00 AM - 5:00 PM|
|Tuesday||8:00 AM - 5:00 PM|
|Wednesday||8:00 AM - 5:00 PM|
|Thursday||8:00 AM - 5:00 PM|
|Friday||8:00 AM - 5:00 PM|
About the Provider
Type: Clinician, Advanced Practice Provider
About Kelsey Hensley Sticco, FNP-C
I am a nurse practitioner with experience in the cardiac and pulmonary intensive care unit (ICU)/critical care. While working in the ICU at Pardee Hospital during the COVID-19 pandemic, I developed my experience and passion for caring for pulmonary patients. My goal for patients is to provide them with holistic care that focuses on every aspect of their health. I want my patients to know that I am their advocate and will always do my best to c...
I am a nurse practitioner with experience in the cardiac and pulmonary intensive care unit (ICU)/critical care. While working in the ICU at Pardee Hospital during the COVID-19 pandemic, I developed my experience and passion for caring for pulmonary patients. My goal for patients is to provide them with holistic care that focuses on every aspect of their health. I want my patients to know that I am their advocate and will always do my best to care for them, just as I would for my own friends or family.
UNC Health Affiliations
- Pardee Hospital
Bachelor of Science
- University of Charleston
- Area: Nursing
Master of Science
- Marshall University
- Area: Nursing-Family Nurse Practitioner
- Nursing-Family Nurse Practitioner, Board Certified
- Aetna Commercial Plans (Other than Aetna Whole Health)
- Aetna Whole Health (Tier 2)
- Aetna Medicare Advantage Plans (Other than Aetna Prime HMO)
- AmeriHealth Caritas North Carolina Medicaid (via MHP)
- BCBSNC Commercial Plans
- North Carolina State Employees Health Benefit Plan (Active employees)
- BCBSNC Blue Home with UNC Health Alliance
- BCBSNC Medicare Advantage (Other than Experience Health)
- Healthy Blue Medicaid (via MHP)
- Carolina Complete Health Medicaid (Centene) (via MHP)
- Cigna Commercial Plans (Other than Cigna Connect)
- Cigna Secure Medicare Advantage
- Contigo Health Plan (WakeMed employees only)
- Humana Medicare Advantage PPO
- Humana Medicare Private Fee-for-Service
- North Carolina State Employee Health Benefit Plan (Medicare Advantage for retirees)
- Liberty Advantage Medicare Advantage
- MedCost PPO
- UnitedHealthcare Commercial Plans
- UnitedHealthcare Medicare Advantage
- UnitedHealthcare Exchange (ACA) Plans
- UnitedHealthcare Community Plan Medicaid (via MHP)
- Veterans Affairs Community Care Network
- WellCare of North Carolina Medicaid (via MHP)
* Coverage for certain behavioral health, Medicare and commercial plans as well as TriCare varies across UNC Health entities. Please call prior to your visit to determine coverage.
UNC Health contracts with most health insurance companies including, but not limited to, the ones listed here. While we do our best to keep this list up-to-date, it often changes. Professional fees charged by care providers and organizations who are not employed, owned or managed by UNC Health may not be included under the same insurance contracts and may bill separately. Before scheduling your appointment, please contact the organization or care provider in charge of delivering these services as they may be able to help you identify who will be providing these services. Your insurance company can help to determine which specific services, locations and providers are covered by your plan as well as provide you with information regarding co-payments, deductibles or any additional charges that may be your responsibility. UNC Health makes no representation or guarantee of benefits or coverage. Services not covered by your insurance company will be your responsibility. If you are in need of financial assistance, please visit our Financial Assistance page. For additional information regarding insurance accepted at UNC Health, please visit our Insurance page.