COVID-19: Vaccine information and additional resources | Medicaid: The program is changing and you must take steps to keep your UNC Health providers.
Anita Mary Skariah, DO
Medical Director, Orange Family Medical Group
UNC Health Provider
UNC Health providers are employed by an organization within UNC Health.
Internal Medicine, Primary Care, General Pediatrics and Adolescent Medicine
8:00 AM - 7:00 PM 8:00 AM - 7:00 PM 8:00 AM - 7:00 PM 8:00 AM - 7:00 PM 8:00 AM - 5:00 PM 9:00 AM - 1:00 PMClosed Today
Orange Family Medical Group
210 S. Cameron St.
, NC 27278
|Day of the Week||Hours|
|Monday||8:00 AM - 7:00 PM|
|Tuesday||8:00 AM - 7:00 PM|
|Wednesday||8:00 AM - 7:00 PM|
|Thursday||8:00 AM - 7:00 PM|
|Friday||8:00 AM - 5:00 PM|
|Saturday||9:00 AM - 1:00 PM|
About the Provider
- Internal Medicine
- Primary Care
- General Pediatrics and Adolescent Medicine
About Anita Mary Skariah, DO
I became a physician to combine my love for continuous learning, interests in the sciences, and my desire to help people understand and manage their health. It's been a wonderful opportunity to learn with and from my patients, as well. We are all learning together. My job is to learn and synthesize the data/research available regarding medical conditions and share that information with my patient in a practical manner so we can make informed d...
I became a physician to combine my love for continuous learning, interests in the sciences, and my desire to help people understand and manage their health. It's been a wonderful opportunity to learn with and from my patients, as well. We are all learning together. My job is to learn and synthesize the data/research available regarding medical conditions and share that information with my patient in a practical manner so we can make informed decisions together. I believe that being proactive with preventive screenings is very important. I also believe that there is a connection between the mind, body and soul of an individual and that they are interdependent. Health is only optimized when all are functioning well together. When I am not working, I like to read, hike, travel and spend time with family.
UNC Health Affiliations
- UNC Physicians Network
- A.T. Still University, Missouri
- University of Minnesota, Twin Cities
- University of Illinois at Chicago
- Area: Pharmacy
- Internal Medicine, Board Certified
- Pediatrics, Board Certified
Pediatric medicine, women's health issues and diabetes management.
- Aetna Commercial Plans (Other than Aetna Whole Health)
- Aetna Whole Health (Tier 2)
- Aetna Medicare Advantage Plans (Other than Aetna Prime HMO)
- AmeriHealth Caritas North Carolina Medicaid
- BCBSNC Commercial Plans
- North Carolina State Employees Health Benefit Plan (Active employees)
- BCBSNC Blue Home with UNC Health Alliance
- BCBSNC Medicare Advantage (Other than Experience Health)
- Healthy Blue Medicaid
- Carolina Complete Health Medicaid (Centene)
- Cigna Commercial Plans (Other than Cigna Connect)
- Cigna Secure Medicare Advantage
- Contigo Health Plan (WakeMed employees only)
- Humana Medicare Advantage PPO
- Humana Medicare Private Fee-for-Service
- North Carolina State Employee Health Benefit Plan (Medicare Advantage for retirees)
- Liberty Advantage Medicare Advantage
- MedCost PPO
- UnitedHealthcare Commercial Plans
- UnitedHealthcare Medicare Advantage
- UnitedHealthcare Exchange (ACA) Plans
- UnitedHealthcare Community Plan Medicaid
- Veterans Affairs Community Care Network
- WellCare of North Carolina Medicaid
* Coverage for certain behavioral health, Medicare and commercial plans as well as TriCare varies across UNC Health entities. Please call prior to your visit to determine coverage.
UNC Health contracts with most health insurance companies including, but not limited to, the ones listed here. While we do our best to keep this list up-to-date, it often changes. Professional fees charged by care providers and organizations who are not employed, owned or managed by UNC Health may not be included under the same insurance contracts and may bill separately. Before scheduling your appointment, please contact the organization or care provider in charge of delivering these services as they may be able to help you identify who will be providing these services. Your insurance company can help to determine which specific services, locations and providers are covered by your plan as well as provide you with information regarding co-payments, deductibles or any additional charges that may be your responsibility. UNC Health makes no representation or guarantee of benefits or coverage. Services not covered by your insurance company will be your responsibility. If you are in need of financial assistance, please visit our Financial Assistance page. For additional information regarding insurance accepted at UNC Health, please visit our Insurance page.
4.8 out of 5
(155 Ratings, 25 Comments)